Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time of your life

BEST day
except for.. I'm getting really tired of dating, which leads me to kinda want to peace out of this town.
I have learned a lot about myself and dating from reflecting recently though, I have walked away from a LOT of really great guys that I really should have given a second chance. I've gotten tons better recently but I've been an idiot for a long time.

BYU 55 UNLV 7
TCU 47 UTAH 7
Jazz 109 Clippers 107
goooooooood day

Advice for all: rent Into the Wild. If you've seen it before, rent it again. Learned a lot watching the 3rd time, stayed up for 2 hours writing about it in my journal last night ha ha

1 comment:

  1. I'm okay with your kind of idiot; it's a good time to be learning these sorts of things. It's kind of what's supposed to happen - especially for people like us :)

    ReplyDelete