Monday, March 19, 2012

Liberation

I chopped my hair off about a week ago, well my hair-and my adopted Taiwanese hair. It's been weird, especially when I'm blow drying it, and turn around to look in the mirror and realize Professor Snape somehow got into my bathroom, but I really love it. It's weird how we can let physical things define who we are. Also I just feel like short-ish (long-bobbin) hair is more reflective of me at the moment.
The reactions have been interesting, obviously no one is going to tell me they hate it, so everyone has been complimentary. Especially a girl at my work who informed me that I looked much more mature, then finished with "you looked like you were in high school before."
Oh, that's cool.
Aand you're welcome for spending 5 minutes talking about my hair. I'm racking my brains for something exciting to share but I've spent the last 14 hours sitting at this table doing my homework so all I'm thinking about is Ralph Waldo Emerson and calculating age-adjusted mortality rates. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha snape. i seriously just miss and love you natty. i'm sure your hair is great. :)

    ReplyDelete