Friday, March 30, 2012

Good friends, good life, poor photo quality



Finally got to have the back-porch night I've been wanting. The weather was great and you don't find cooler people than my co-workers/bffs. I'm actually kinda obsessed with my back porch.. and my room..and the Hollywood House in general.






 Hare Krishna, back in full force. Festival of Colors is cool, but I'm too claustrophobic. And it made my car ridiculously chalky-go figure. 







Spent some good time in SLC roof sitting, enjoying a Sunday gelato, looking at road bikes (this weekend I'm committing to one!)




















Umm I wore some shoes.. made for a good picture. As did the temple. But mainly my shoes.



 Aaand my job is a pain sometimes, but every once in a while we are rewarded nicely. Nordstrom gift cards all around for helping out with the boys.  These boys:






Lastly, I don't think I could be sadder that Ms. Alex is going to be leaving me. She's been a great roommate, a really great listener and a reaaaally quiet sleeper. :) She keeps me in check and always supports me-aaaand I love her.

1 comment: