Saturday, April 2, 2011

My life is great. April fools, it sucks.

Haha joke I like my life a lot. But today was too much, first yesterday I broke my sweet new Ray Ban's when they fell off and I ran over them on my bike. Then the gov took 200+ out of my paycheck, then the girl who lives across the hall from me decided to tow my car. So there's another 180. She also gave me permission to park there seeing as how she doesn't have a car. She doesn't speak very good English so whatever. I promised I wouldn't blog about this but it's 12:45 and I am notorious for breaking down and being weak right around this time haha. On a happier note I had some delicious sushi and played tennis in the light of street lamps tonight. I'm lucky I know so many great people

4 comments:

  1. hahah thats funny about the towing. maybe she was april foolsin you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually This post is about feeling bad for me so.. Try again haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's rough. When Spencer and I first started dating he told me to park in his parking space under his apartment. And you guessed it, some parking enforcement company came and had my car towed. He paid for it though, another reason I knew I liked this guy. So I think this is another example of how we are remarkably alike. Sorry about the price tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great things happen after bad things!

    ReplyDelete