Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Provo urban

For environmental health we were asked to go around to businesses and ask if we can hang a flier in their window advertising for an event we are putting on where the community can drop off their household hazardous waste items. Shout out-- Saturday April 9th. But I was lucky enough to snag South Provo as my district, I love the little piece of Provo that is urban (around where Center and University Ave meet). It is where I frequent on my bike and today I grabbed a drink from Einstein's and went business to business knocking. It was actually really great.. I met some way cool people, found a pot for my plant and I am currently re-evaluating my previously held belief that I would make an awful salesman. No one turned me down and even when they did off the bat I talked them into it. Cool.

 (My rad coke-dealing aviator's sliding off my face)

I discovered some things I didn't know existed--
Who knew we had a marine? Ha ha

Just doing some drills.. down by this train track I didn't know we had

My personal fav.. Powder River cattle and livestock equipment. Really it was a cool building.

All in all this afternoon was a success. Now off to work, where I can assist boys who only hope to be half the salesman I am

No comments:

Post a Comment