Monday, April 18, 2011

Lava my life

Sooo gifted at avoiding my finals/any schoolwork by blogging. I still feel productive even though, nope, it isn't. I have been crazy busy with work etc. lately so it is nice to unwind on whomever is listening! (Creepy if you think about that too much) I hope only people I know are listening.

I am so grateful for the people in my life. I genuinely feel so blessed, even though I have been ridiculously unlucky lately. No one wants to hear me go on about how good things are so.. here is this--everything I touch breaks, rain follows me, traffic precursors me (probably that doesn't make sense), things I make taste awful... hahaha now I am just reaching because I can't remember what else happened. It has just been quite the weekend and I have had a couple of complete frustration-caused-breakdowns I am not proud of, but tonight all is well. And really, all along all was well.

I'm going to miss all my friends that are moving out! Hopefully my constantly growing collection of Anthro dishes (my new addiction) will fill the voids they leave.. but the odds are not in my favor. people>dishes

3 comments:

  1. haha you make me laugh. maybe you should move home for the summer so you can see me everyday :) love youuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im listening.. i also agree with courtney. maybe you should get on zolof or paxil so that the rain cloud wont just chill over your head (at least thats what it portrays in the commercials)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh natalie you so clever. you can move in with me for the next month. i've started sleeping in the living room ( cozier ) so my bedroom is free!

    ReplyDelete