Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm resolute


to stand in the place where I live (R.E.M) 


aaaaaand I'm having a pretty good time with it so far!
I've got some darling roommates and this semester I'm taking all upper division classes so I'm feeling super old and responsible.
I'm also loving a resolution to make dinner every night, because there's not a whole lot I love more than cooking. Ok honestly, I'm not the type that writes down resolutions or goals, never have been, so when I say this is a resolution it's really just what I've done for the past week
2010 was a good year, learned a whole lot about myself and this big old world but I'm happy to say I like who I become more and more each year. So 2011 is going to surpass all those years before.
I feel like I'm constantly having to adapt to big changes and since I can't control or create stability when it isn't there I've learned to just roll with the punches instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment