Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ohhh roomates

I get home from a first date and I thought it had gone pretty well, then I walk in the door and the first thing they say is "Oh that was fast" and "you're home early" so of course I proceed to stress about the fact that I am a terrible date. I say, "well maybe I should text him and invite him over to watch a movie" (my roommate had a date over and they were about to watch Star Trek) to which my roommate's date responds "well.. if he had wanted to do something after he would have planned it"
HA reeeeal sensitive thanks.

psh. dating.

6 comments:

  1. Baha...This just made me giggle a little...yep...those are the best kind of comments haha. And yes I love roommates for that exact reason, especially yours :) And I need to be better at reading your blog, I love it, because I love you, and you're just so hiLARious :) Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who wouldn't love a date with you? You have nothing to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so funny cause me and Ayo were talking about this and how dumb it is when guys plan super long first dates cause if you don't like him then you want to leave and if you do like him, he should leave you wanting more...so personally this guy seems super smart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Julia I agree! Ha ha plus it was just dinner and we stayed there for two hours. How much longer can you sit in a restaurant ha. You guys are sweet, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dating is overrated. Just get married girl, then dating is the bomb ;)
    Oh, and I would totally date you if I were a boy. Or even if I was an unmarried girl who liked girls...ya know...anyway...

    OH. And I guess I should include that I would date you if you weren't my cousin. haha.

    ReplyDelete