Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Those Christmas Lights

Give it a listen

If you love Coldplay or you don't
(I know there is a better way to post this as a video on here but I don't know how)

Weird thing about finals week this year is everyone I've ever met seems to be coming out of the woodwork. People I haven't seen in years popping around the corner every five minutes. It's been fun. But the fun ends there, finals are finals and when your mind has the attention span of a three year old it always complicates things, esp studying.
I'm curious if this is something unique to BYU, girls are always real dolled up when they come to the library. And they like to come in packs. Girls in Provo never miss an opportunity to impress men, you can't go to the grocery store in a sweatshirt and shorts or people will assume you are married.. or a lesbian. It's so draining sometimes. Plus there is no competing with these women, they make it their full time job to be as attractive as possible on every level. I commend them for their diligence but forr real..
Despite all my complaints, I have true love for this town. It's an awfully weird place but it is home and I can appreciate it 99.9% of the time.

1 comment: