Thursday, December 22, 2011

WITC

Since I have been back at my parent's house, I've had a generous amount of extra time to catch up on my blog-stalking, pinterest pinning, youtubing and all around internet surfing. I've lost a lot of weight from all the verbing. Not really, but I have had a lot of time to work out.. Ogden Gold's gym. They have a track where you run above the weight machines and basketball courts. I was glad it is pants at the gym season because I'm convinced a lot of the time spent lifting weights doubles for guys as time spent watching ladies run. Not the best angle, but I guess they figure that in.

But here are some internet favorites I've found this break-

New Girl Christmas episode here. I laughed, I cried, solid episode. Zooey is so great. And SNL's holiday episode is good as always.

Re-watching most of Jenna Marbles youtube videos- how to trick people into thinking you're good looking is still a personal fav. Call me a prude, but I wish I could edit her, little crass. Also shi* girls say.. It's funny, and my mom loves it.

Found some great prints-

 

Also added fuel to the fire of my tile obsession-



And started in on a little project involving this pattern, and a mahogany cabinet door-


Little escape from the seasonal affective disorder-
Which you will have to check out for yourself, as I can't figure out how to copy images from the website

Thanks to some direction from my sister, I've been enjoying the stylings of Elizabeth Kimberly Design 

Aaand I would post some pictures of recipes I've found, tried and love but.. Last night my friend, Andrew and I ate at the Copper Onion (great food) in SLC and I have been sick from it ever since halfway through Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol (great movie). 

Excited for another Christmas dinner tonight with friends I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment