Sunday, February 27, 2011

The day of no rest

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
We attended a Hindu temple session tonight. If I was into worshiping idols I think I'd be more down with it, but I want to go back. I really was into the Indian culture that was going on. They were friendly, much better at meditating than I and the chants we did evoked a lot of emotion; great experience. I hear they practice yoga there some night out of every week.



No sugar March begins tomorrow! A day early because thankfully we got rid of the most massive batch of cookies you've ever seen and not a minute too soon. Sooooo good but not worth gaining any more weight. Food baby tonight for sure.

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome! i just watched eat pray love for the first time. no im not going to divorce my husband but i would love to start meditating.

    ReplyDelete