Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Hollywood House

Today, I am particularly grateful for my house. My ex-frat, big enough to comfortably fit nine girls under one roof-house. It really is so fun, and one of those things you just do once when you're young, so you better enjoy it. Every one of my roommates is ridiculously unique and it makes for a welcomingly different atmosphere here in Provo. We all sat next to each other in Sacrament mtg today and we filled up a whole row in the middle aisle, I don't know if anyone else noticed but I thought it was hilarious. Even though they leave gross food sitting on the stove, dishes in the sink, trash overflowing, I love them and feel blessed to be here.



And yes, when you drive by on University Ave, we do have a decorated tree up in the window already. Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. You're making me miss you and Provo! Would you poor some Creamery chocolate milk out for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good! Because I miss you! And boston. Sorry, I only drink soy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always looked at the Hollywood house ever since I was little and wondered who lived there...and now I know someone! You're pretty much famous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. Not as much as I love you.

    ReplyDelete